Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New toys...

Brand new toy means extra fun for them and extra PAIN for me....







Notice the tiny red dots on my arm? It was caused by the BB gun they bought from some stranger down the street.... Shooting from quite a distance still leaves this kind of marks... Truth be told, IT HURTS LIKE MAD!!!

Guess what, ANOTHER SAMAN!!! ARGHH!!!!! 1 from MPPJ and 1 from DBKL in under 10 days both for illegal parking...... There goes my money.... I kept the MPPJ one but told my father bout the DBKL one to save my ass....

This week is seriously painfull, getting blasted by footballs by playing keeper(got 1 nice football mark on my chest), banged up my knee, getting shot by BB guns... And its only Tuesday... Anyways, Christmas was not that bad, but im celebrating with family for New Year this year...

No comments: