Monday, December 22, 2008

While driving NEVER.... Own personal experience...

1. BORROW your car to FRIENDS
Look at my mirror right after Yusufe drove my car back to his house to collect something which was less than 2km from the place... Nice? Apparently, he said some motorcycle hit it while trying to get to the front while the traffic light was red.... It happened last week



2. Having an IDIOT sitting on the passenger side

A.k.a Tan who presses your horn, put your gear to N, pull your handbrakes and changing the gear to reverse on a red light. And today while fetching Murally home(wow he has such a nice new house near ss2),while driving 60km/hr on a rainy day, Tan asked me to turn LEFT suddenly for thats the way to Murally's house.... If he would have said it 5 secs earlier, my car wouldnt have knocked into the cones.... Thx to my superb driving skills, i saved their life by no turning fully like they have suggested or we might have skidded and probally crashed, it was a split second decision but i decided to hit the cone than to have turned fully....

3.Be less than a 100% sure of where you're heading...

Honestly, my sense of direction is equivalent to errm a person suffering Alzheimer.... This one time i was suppose to deliver something to my cousin's house but i ended up finding myself in subang... And to make things worse, i drove to her house at least twice before....

4.Only look behind while reversing...

So far i had 5 accidents where 2 happened while i was reversing, 1 happened in school and 2 thanks to MORONS.... The first time i had a accident while reversing was hitting Yusufe's sisters 5month-old Myvi... Thira was with me that time so i guess there was no escaping... The 2nd time was when i was reversing my car in Midvalley while on a Futsal-shoe-hunt for Yusufe I just kept my eyes on the back forgeting about the pillar on the side... Nice huge yellow scratches can be seen clearly on the side of my car....

5.Forget to pay your parking

A day before Yusufe broke my mirror, i went to see a doctor and i thought to myself why should i waste 60cents while its gonna only take me 15 minutes to see the doctor.... 15 minutes later,






And all this happened under 1 1/2 month(during the holidays)... Speaking of which, it has been a holiday with more downs than ups, but who cares? Thats life yo.... Streaks of bad luck constantly seems to find me... Samans, ffks, feuds, car ACCIDENTS, etc etc.... Yep, thats life...






No comments: