Thursday, December 4, 2008

Songs you might never heard of which ROCKS!!

1. Saliva - Ladies and Gentleman
Ladies and gentleman please,
Would you bring your attention to me,
Its for a piece for your eyes to see,
An explosion of catastrophe,
Like nothing you've ever seen before,
Watch closely as I open this door,
Your jaws will be on the floor,
And after this you will be begging for more...

2. Simple Plan - Generations
<CHORUS>
It's going down tonight,
We're gonna do it till we die,
Cause I, I, I've got no reason to apologize,
Thats my generation

3. Within Temptation - What have you done
<CHORUS>
I, I've been waiting for someone like you,
But now you are slipping away,
What have you done now,
Why, why does fate make us suffer,
There's a cast between us, between me and you.

4. Hinder - Better than me
<CHORUS>
I really miss your hair in my face,
And the way your innocence tastes,
And I think you should know this,
You deserve much better than me.

5. Breaking Benjamin - So cold
<CHORUS>
Show me how it ends it's allright,
Show me how defenseless you really are,
Satisfied and empty inside,
Well that's allright,
Lets give this another try.


Try also Nightwish - I wish I had an Angel and Celldweller ft. Styles of Beyond - Shapeshifter

This is not your average songs you hear often or none at all on the radio therefore i cannot guarantee satisfaction but it does sound awesome to me and i would just like to give some suggestions due to overplayed songs on the radio like Fall for You, Hot n Cold, etc etc... Just try them, you might just fall in love with it...


No comments: