Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Why???

WHY NO OFF DAYS ON FRIDAY/SAT/SUNDAY??? I only get offdays on wednesday or tuesdays only which is the days i do not have anything to do... Cannot complain much anyways for i love the job at Key Ng which has very little working hours and quite high pay, playstation during break times, movie watching during working time(via Speedy store nearby)...

Nightshifts are the best for me because the feeling of walking through an empty mall thrills me and everyday I'm bound to see someone i know.... And what i hate the most is customers who will open up most of the shirts and end up not buying it... FRUSTRATING!!!

Now i am currently waiting for my call from HUSH to work my double job which i bet will be very very tough but i have no choice... Cash dont just drop from skies you know... 3 days left till school officially ends and work officially starts... I only want offdays on Mondays and Saturdays or Fridays....

No comments: