Sunday, November 9, 2008

More firecrackers!!! weee........

SPM is up next and what better way to irritate people by releasing some loud fireworks when they're doing their exams and guess what.... I've got a whole new stock of fireworks....

My sweet sweet payday is about to arrive and its around 400 bucks cause Key Ng pays on the every 15th of the month.... Currently still looking for more jobs, my target for this holiday is at least RM 3000... The first thing I am gonna do is spending everybody dinner because the last time i tottaly did not kept my promise and used up the money for myself.... And to Yusufe and your assclowns, you aint going to get a single cent from me cause now I ditch you guys...

Offtopic: Any Metal fans out there? Try I wish I had an Angel by Nightwish and What have you done by Within Temptation.... Totally awesome!!!

No comments: