Sunday, September 7, 2008

You're the beauty I seek all this time.....

Man, the feeling that i might not be able to own you aches my soul.... The sight of your beauty blinds my eyes..... Eventhough you gave me the stonecold look everytime i approach you, I still feel so lucky that you even exist...... I promise myself that I will own you one day, I'll impress you by studying hard and finding a job with high wage..... And the thought of us driving down the highway to Midvalley or Bangsar just puts the smile on my face....... You're the true beauty inside and out i seek all this time........
..................................
.................................
.................................
.................................
................................
................................
.................................
...............................
...............................
...............................
...............................
...............................
.................................
..............................
............................. MRS. FORD MUSTANG GT

Woah..... Such a long poet for a car(i guess its considered a poem cause it sounds poet-like)...Anyway, Ford Mustang GT is like my dream car ever since i set my eyes on this babe at the autoshow which was in KL few years ago..... Ever since then, I've googled on Ford Mustang GT and know everything about this beauty from head to toe or should i say spoiler to hood......

The reason why i blog about it now is because i finally saw it on the road and i was directly behind it!!!! I'll post the picture when i repair my phone..... The sound of it accelerating are like music to my ears and the Devil himself could be pulled out of me(adapted from INTO THE NIGHT by Chad Kreuger and Santana)......

I've only driven this beauty in the virtual world(NEED FOR SPEED:CARBON) but its nothing compared to the 3 minute stare and 10 second feel of the real life, authentic,original one..... I do not care wether its the 1968 model or the 2008 model, I am happy just to own 1

No comments: