Saturday, August 23, 2008

I will always be me.....

Im really certain that I will i never stop being a big mouthed, boastfull, lying, cheating ASSCLOWN for the rest of my life.... I really dont know when to joke and when to be serious, never did and never will.... People like me will get beaten up half dead and will never know why(a chinese proverb).... Everytime i tend to go overboard and even people who has patience the size of a jumbo plane will get angry with me without fail....

Everytime i make someone angry, i'll go apologising without a single bit of sincerity.... And after that, i'll make the person angry again.... Its just like a never ending cycle and im at every single spot of the cycle.... Mistakes are meant to be corrected but for me mistakes are like a jokes which will never ever be corrected for a jackass like me....

This has been happening ever since secondary school until now, maybe even longer.... I guess Joey(my work buddy) was right when she told me straight to my face that i love to argue and always like to win no matter what.... I took it as a joke and ever since she treated me with the cold shoulder response.....

To everyone i ever made angry, im really SORRY if i ever spilled ur secret, lied to you, argued for the sake of arguing, and many other bad stuff that i ever did but i dont think i'll ever change.... But i'll try my very best to minimize everything, that i promise... But still, if u wanna hate i dont blame you, I blame myself cause I know when im wrong... And to Joey, you were right.....

This is not some emo.tional crap..... This is real cause i can feel something really really bad is gonna happen..... So to save myself I better do something before i face the music...... Sometimes Spongebob gets emotional too you know... But not me, IM HAPPY!!!

No comments: