Monday, August 18, 2008

Here goes.....

This is like my first blog on blogspot after a month of setting up the layouts and some other 'COMPLICATED' technology stuffs.... Well the first thing which is significant to blog about last week is my trip to Genting Highlands.... I guess its on almost everyone blog who has a blog(get?)... Anyway here is my version.....


The day was a Friday(15/8/08) and it was the day my holidays started after a very very very very long time in school, I missed the smell of holidays because I was on holiday for nearly 6 months and I really enjoyed every second of it. It was also the day we are going Genting on a school trip, almost everybody was prepped up for the trip but being an organised donkey, I wasnt..... Anyway here are some pics and captions to continue my story.... Enjoy...
Omgosh..... I never held a bird before so this moment is where i overcome 1 of my millions of fears.... I wasnt really scared but the bird was moving....yea rite....
This pic was taken at the stone exibition right after we got off the cable car...... Gosh it was so super boring that we were stoning..... Get it?? Stoning in a stone exibition *bwahahahhahahha*....... Ignore...

This was taken right after SnowWorld where errm I started using the hood cause my hair was very in a not the usual position...... SnowWorld was great but it was PAINFULL....

After that, dinner at Kenny Rogers.... Notice the wonderfull pose by MunChien(the guy holding the menu)...

Errm, few hours later after dinner a few of us went to Starbucks and enjoyed their drinks..... After seeing them hapilly seeping their coffee, I couldnt hold back any longer and bought myself a SIGNATURE HOT CHOCOLATE grande size... Notice that the hood was on the whole night..... After the Hot chocolate, most of us had a 2-hour-photo-taking-session courtesy of Ms.Jessica Chan(the one in pink) with her super high tech tripod stand camera....

That was pretty much it for the night.....

THE NEXT DAY


The next day we went to the theme park and we started off playing BUMPER CARS and then we headed outdoor.... I did not sit on much ride cause i was either bored or too scared.... I sat on errm, Corkscrew, Flying coster and errm Pirate ship.... Notice the FEAR on Michelle and Jessica's face and my hood was still on and my calm emotions.... After that I chilled at Starbucks and waited for the bus and next we headed home.....

I guess that was it, eventhough i left quite some part out but i guess other post about the genting trip will help to fit in to the puzzle..... Anyway this is my version so things might be different on other people's post......

Oh and yeah i forgot to say sorry to everyone i made angry. I know i did..... Well if you still wanna hate me then I'll let it be cause i really dont care but this is a sincere apology..... So peace?
Well... You know who you are...

No comments: